Gay Massage that Turned in November

I took 2 years of classes to become a guy that does massages out of my house… .. the money was pretty good then I got talking to the college football coach and offered me salary pay to give the players massages .. he came to me because he knew a friend of mine and told him I may be interested and it shifted a lot of business my way ..then basketball team as well…

and it wasn’t just them coming in just for a massage .. it was for players that has sore muscles after practices and ball games..

They got paper from doctor saying that’s what they needed and I did what they needed ..

Then this one player comes in.. he was short. Nicely built … he handed me his papers It stating what areas needed massaged .. .. we went to the back .. I sat at my desk writing the info onto my calendar .. three times a week for three weeks. See how the muscles are doing then..

Without thinking I just told him to go ahead take off his clothes and lay down on stomach.. I got the papers done .. got out of my chair turned around and there it was.. a sexy cute ass laying there naked .. I said sorry about that.. I meant to say take off your shirt .. since shoulders and neck was what we were doing.. ..

He went to get up and put his pants back on .. I said he was fine.. tossed a towel over his ass and said there …

I let him lay there a few minutes hoping he’d be relax being there naked .. the more I thought about him just being there with just a towel covering his naked body.. .. so I told him if he felt awkward being in this condition he can put his pants back on .. he said he was fine .. said toss the towel if wanted to ..

So now I know he was ok I asked him about his shoulder and how far it hurt he says he threw the ball to hard .. so his shoulder was sore.. down to his elbow.. and side of his neck .. so I grabbed the stuff massage with which had a lot of stuff in it kind of smell like a muscle rub.. I had him lay his arm in the arm support on the table..

I began at his wrist and went up his harm.. he started saying it was tender where I was at which was below the elbow and not above it so I massaged it for a few minutes then went on up his arm and shoulder ..

I have forgotten to talk about him.. he was a few inches shorter than me form build .. his skin so white.. and smooth. No hair at all from what see on his backside .. his back and legs were smooth and hit arm pit had a little bit of hair but not much.. and the hair on his head was a dark red .. and his eyes were medium green ..

Redheads were the type of guys that turned me on… I know it’s all in my head but to some guys it’s blonde haired guys .. black.. but mine was red..
I asked if that was feeling alright and he says it feels pretty good.. I went on past his shoulder and massaged the neck .. not just the one side the all of the back of his neck.. it was so tense so I massaged it until he was relaxed.. ..

I stopped for a few minutes letting him relax as I was. About to get him to flip over so get from side of his shoulder and arm.. he asked me what got me into doing this type work.. I replied and told him I just woke up one day signed for for classes and then two years later had my license and then another year in other massages for stretched or injured areas .. then opened up this place in bottom of my house..

He asked if made good money.. I told him I did it part time and made plenty .. if did it full time then definitely would be excellent money made…

I told him I was done with the shoulder and arm from the back now time for the front.. he raised his head and says pretend he needed the other shoulder too .. and laughs.. .. I asked him if he had any place to be he said not until 11 the curfew have to back in the dorm if not back by then .. then have find place to crash.. ..

I went to other side told him he was my last customer of the day . And went to massaging his arm and he asked me if I was sure about it.. said he’d pay me later .. I said don’t worry about it.. I’m just glad I can make the muscles in his shoulder feel better .. and I didn’t have anything else planned for the night but order a pizza and watch a movie .. I did his shoulder and started working down his back.. first time going down his back I didn’t put no oil in my hands .. I was doing this part for free so I was going to at least feel his skin with my hands . And he noticed it right away saying he didn’t feel any oil and I told him I needed to pour more in my hand and he said he wasn’t complaining that it feels pretty good.. I said ok I can do it without the oil and then with it or just no oil at all.. .. o oil is ok with him..

He asked if I had any problems with it .. I told him no. That I’d rub and massage any part of your body with or without the oils .. .. he says ok..

I got down his back to the top of the towel that was over his ass .. then went past that and went to his legs .. and feet and then worked up his legs .. he moved a little spreading his legs a little .. I didn’t even ask what he wanted as I knew as I ran my hands on his leg and went between his legs and then went to other side and did it.. in my mind I was wondering if he was getting excited at this and I couldn’t tell as he was laying on his stomach ..
So as I tried my best not to get aroused .. my dick says he was in control now .... but at least now he couldn’t see the bulge or feel it..
I said there you go all the back side is done .. he lifted his head up and raised up onto his elbows and lowering his head and says I missed a spot.. I thought with him lowering his head he wanted the back of his neck massaged again ..so I began massaging and he said that not the spot..

I said the only spot not been massaged is under that towel.. he says so.. get rid of it.. unless I has a problem with it.. I told him no.. I’ve had guys wanting that done too.. . So I began massaging his cheeks and work up his back then back down to his cheeks and my cock was totally rock hard and throbbing like it was about to explode ..
He said the crack too but not penetration in his hole .. so I did as he wanted .. but I rubbed my fingers around his asshole with no penetration.. feeling the hole made me wanna beg him to let me rim it but I didn’t want to upset him ..
He never stopped me from concentrating around his asshole so much .. I thought myself I wonder if I were to actually penetrate his hole would he jump off the table freaking out or would he moans and say that feels good .. but I didn’t.. some thoughts are better kept to yourself …

So I was completely done and then some on the back side of his body .. told him let’s flip over.. and do the should there .. as he is flipping over onto his back the towel got in his way I guess as he grabs it and tosses it to the floor .. flips on over onto his back and his dick was totally erect.. I was like "fuck me". Between the bush around his balls and cock nice n red and his dixk .. which I tried not to look at but was very hard not to.. just by taking short glances at it without being to obvious I’d guess it was a little over 6 inches near 7…wasn’t too thick .. what I’d call medium thickness x which was just round enough to suck on and deepthroat it all..

I asked him if he was sure he wanted to leave that uncovered and he says it was up to me.. so I left it uncovered and began massaging his arm and shoulder that’s supposed to be done.. and he’s laying there and he says thanks .. I said no problem.. he says no he was meaning thanks for leaving it uncovered . Tells me he was kind of shy when several people sees him naked . So he makes sure he is in a towel when goes to showers and when he does anything else that has him naked.. I smiled and said even sex..

He says sex is ok as it’s usually one on one not half the football team naked in there with you…. I tried my best not to cross any lines with him As we talked.. but I told him he had nothing to be ashamed of.. .. that he had a nice body nice ass and now that I seen it.. a very nice dick.. he turned his head toward me as I stood there massaging his chest .. he looks down and saw the obvious bulge I had..

He says as he reached his hand out and took my bulge in his hand and says maybe should made this where we both were naked.. and says fuck what you packing in those shorts..

I was wearing a pair of sweat pants that I had cut the legs off to turn them into a pair of shorts.. cans not wearing any underwear underneath which I should have known that should at least worn underwear knowing I was going to be massaging college boys that day ..

But what was funny was I did 4 other guys that day before him.. I got aroused some but kept under control .. and I didn’t have to see a guy naked to get hard .. but with him I was getting aroused some but where he was being more open about his massage I couldn’t keep my dick under control..
He lets go of my dick and says he was sorry .. I looked at him asked if he was sorry for grabbing my dick or sorry he didn’t pull it out and begin sucking it.. .. he looks at me like how should he answer the question.. ..
He didn’t answer the question as he reaches up my shorts and actually takes my dick in his hand.. he smiled and was like going commando I said always .. unless I go to town then I wear more support .. he laid there stroking it slowly .. and I told him go ahead.. the front door is locked as he was my last customer..

He pulled my shorts down and they dropped to my ankles and he took it in his hand and turned his head .. he got the head of my dick in his mouth.. I stepped toward his head some to where he can take it all if he wanted .. As he sucked it each time or so taking more in his mouth and down his throat..

I mumbled to him that feels pretty good .. as I rubbed his chest then stomach and then I took his rock hard cock in my hand and began stroking it.. watching his precum com oozing out of the head as I did .. I wiped it off with finger and licked it up..
He laid his head back down and stroked my dick and I stepped away going toward his dick.

I figured if he is finally showing interest .. I went down on his dixk sucking up all the precum and sucking his dick takin g it down my throat.. he was moaning a little loud going oh yeah .. as I sucked his dick his legs kept spreading apart. So I stepped around to the end of the massage table .. pulled him toward me until his ass was at the edge of the table where his legs rested down as I sucked his dick some more.. and it seems like the more I sucked him the more his legs spread apart and going upwards..I took his dick out of my mouth and went down sucked his balls some and then there it was.. the asshole that he told me not to penetrate earlier.. .. I began licking it and fingering it as I did making it slick for my finger to go in.. and minutes later finally sliding my tongue inside that sweet ass hole and he was like fuck yeah and I began to go in and out fucking his hole with my tongue. And I grabbed a thing of my massage oil which was strawberry flavored and lubed my dick with it .. .. he saw what I was doing and says go for it.. so I began to slide my cock inside him.. I held his ankles up as I did and his toes were curling under as he was saying fuck fuck fuck.. I asked him if I need to back off he says no fucking way .. ..

So I began slowly ducking him as I started sucking his big toe on left foot then the right ..

Sliding my hands to the bends of his legs I pushed back on them and began to fuck harder .. slamming my balls against him every now and then..

He reached his hands over his head grabbing the table holding onto it as I slowed down then did a few quick pull outs and slam back in and he reached one hand down grabbed his dick and began jerking off as I showed his ass no mercy ..


He says he was about to cum and I can feel his insides throbbing around my cock ..I pushed in all the way held it there and his cum began shooting out hard of his dick .. first couple shots went up his stomach into his chest and one squirt shot over his head .. I don’t know if he saw it but I did..

As he calmed down I pumped few more times and he looks into my eyes tells me shove it in and hold it when you cum.. few seconds later I did just that.. my coxk was shooting and throbbing at same time and he was moaning saying fill his ass good and I got done . I slowly pulled out as the head of my cock left his hole he flinched a little.. and says “oh” and looking at his gaping hole I slid couple fingers inside him and felt my slick cum all over them.. I pulled them out he sits up and sticks them fingers in his mouth and sucked the cum off them..

He stands up and gets in my face and begins kissing me.. I kissed him back and we hugged each other and I grabbed his ass cheeks with my hands and picked him up .. he wrapped his legs around my waist and told me I give one hell of a massage .. I told him it was the owners special .. I’m the owner and he was the special..

We got dressed cleaned up mess and showed him where his cum had shot over his head and he was like shit .. and that he hasn’t came so hard in his life. I told him he still young I am sure it will happen many more times.. .

We went upstairs got something to drink and headed to the couch where he put his drink on table and kisses me.. I put mine on table beside his.. and he didn’t hesitate at all when he told me he wanted me to fuck him again.. off went his shorts and undies .. off went mine .. I wet my cock with little spit and slid it inside him half hard but feeling his hole wrapped around my dick and the slickness inside him it didn’t take me long to get hard .. ass I fucked him I pushed his legs back beside his head and got off my knees where I could do longer strokes in and out with my dick he pulled my head toward his and kisses me.. as we kept kissing as I began to do short fast strokes .. he kisses me tells me this time he want me to cum in his mouth.. I lasted a good 20 minutes this time fucking him easy then harder and I looked into his eyes told him here it cums . I pulled out he lets his legs go down fast and put head of my cock in his mouth and began gulping up as it began shooting .. .. .. few seconds later I was done cumming but he wasn’t done sucking my dick.. he stopped sucking and I leaned back on the couch laying down and he laid on top of me and says he was glad he showed up for his therapy .. as he almost didn’t show up.. said had invitation to a party .. I told him there’s beer in the fridge .. he smiles and says he may take me up on my offer..

We had been at it a long time .. looking at the clock it was little after 10 and he was like he better go before to later for curfew .. I kissed him as we laid there asked him if had any classes tomorrow he says yeah but not until 3 .. I said stay here and he says ok sounds good to him..


BEST POST 추천글

Muscle Korean Onlyfans information

어느 한국인 50대 게이 이야기 (real story)

2024 아시안게이 총평 about Asian gay culture